Reload this Page >

to all americans and to all human race

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11th, 2001, 09:59 AM
bejecas

my word can only be of peace in our hearts and peace to those that died in such darkest day to all mankind. <BR>may the light protect all races and cultures <BR>Bejecas\ Lisbon \ Portugal

Old Sep 11th, 2001, 10:08 AM
ana

Unfortunately, the world is gone mad. Peace is just a word in the dictionary which nobody pays any respect to anymore. Nor family, friends or foe. The world's gone mad. <BR>

Old Sep 11th, 2001, 10:26 AM
bejecas

it must not be just a word in a dictionary. <BR>letīs not let that happen. <BR>PEACE ! LOVE ! RESPECT ! TOLERANCE ! FRIENSDHIP ! <BR>itīs the only possible way !

Old Sep 11th, 2001, 11:46 AM
kalena

Thank you bejecas. I share in your prayer.

Old Sep 11th, 2001, 12:05 PM
Book Chick

Yes, bejecas, you are right. <BR> <BR>Hatred & intolerance & violence are not ways of life; they are sicknesses. <BR> <BR>I refuse to allow myself to catch one of these diseases. We all inhabit planet earth & must all share its resources. We are, therefore, all connected to the same organism in some way & connected to each other. We must make certain we treat one another that way. <BR>Thank you & blessings to you, <BR>BC

Old Sep 11th, 2001, 12:41 PM
Brenda

Thank you, Bejecas. My heart is with you. Peace and love will prevail. We must not lose hope.

Old Sep 11th, 2001, 01:02 PM
Capo

When you consider all the atrocities we've done to each other throughout history, you could argue that the world hasn't <I>gone</I> mad, but that it's always <I>been</I> mad. <BR> <BR>In just ONE country alone, since August 1998, 2.5 MILLION people are alleged to have been killed. See link below. <BR> <BR>http://www.rnw.nl/hotspots/html/congo010504.html <BR> <BR>