My mom, sister, and I will be visiting Rome for the first time this August. My mom just turned 60 -- this trip is for her -- and has some mobility issues, so the smoother the trip goes, the better (though there's no preparing for everything!).
We look forward to visiting all the sites Rome is famous for, and I'm hoping you could give me tips on when to go, where to buy tickets... all tidbits of information welcome! Our itinerary includes:
St. Mary of Peace
We're planning to stay in the Campo dei Fiori area, so most of these places should be within walking distance.
Many thanks for your help and expertise! I really do appreciate your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 2 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 Portugal
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 19 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 23 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 24 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 25 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland