We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid