I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna