I am trying to make a reservation for the Last Supper in Milan on December 4, 2016. From my understanding, the tickets are free on the first Sunday of every month but you still have to make a reservation.
When I go to the official website and try to book, I am not able to make a reservation for this day. And the other days of the week before and after appear as sold out.
I have researched online and saw that some people suggested calling the ticket office. When I do so, and it successfully connects, I am able to select English and am put on hold for ~3 minutes before the line disconnects.
I've seen some people recommend booking through sites like ticketitaly but the prices I see there are ~42 euros each. Do you all have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche Research Help
- 2 Help with Venice Trip?
- 3 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 4 10 Days in Austria
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 9 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.