We are visiting London for 1st week for September. We plan to visit Tower of London, London eye and Buckingham palace during our trip. We are wondering if we should buy tickets for all the attractions online or buy them from ticket office once we reach there?
The reason we are confused is that either we can buy tickets online and save time standing in lines or we can reach there to see if we can use 2 for 1 offers for the attractions.
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1800:6817208 contact installations brother Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 Motorcycle tours and rental
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Transportation in Brittany
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 15 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 17 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 18 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Paris Apartment
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 Milan airport--which one
- 25 Which Area in London?
Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?