In the christmas vacation I and some friends from the university will do a trip around some countries, always by bus. I have never been in those places, so I would like some advices like places to go, things to eat, where you MUST and you MUSTN'T go. I also think that it is a interesting itinerary, so if you get interested I can show what tickets we bought and what hostels we will stay.
Manchester - Brussels -> 18/12 Morning
Brussels - Amsterdam -> 19/12 Morning
Amsterdam - Berlin -> 21/12 Night
Berlin - Warsaw -> 25/12 Night
Warsaw - Krakow -> 27/12 Morning
Krakow - Budapest -> 28/12 Night
Budapest - Vienna -> 01/01 Morning
Vienna - Prague -> 02/01 Night
Prague - Munich -> 05/01 Night
Munich - Manchester -> 08/01 Night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Algarve Town Selection
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 paris to london- day trip
- 6 Browsing Barcelona
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)