I'm a college student and photographer going to Europe for three months... Once in a lifetime trip. Just want to know what you guys think of my itinerary:
I want to see cool sights, picturesque places and historical areas.
I'm a photographer so thats pretty big but I also want to relax and enjoy my trip.
I'm not a big shopper or partier at all. I'm also buying a Eurail pass.
The ** days mean I arrived in that city using the Eurail Pass
Right now I have the 2 month 15 days pass for Greece, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.
Fly into Madrid (6 days) / **one of them is a daytrip to Barcelona
Fly to Athens (2 days)
**Santorini (2 days)
**Athens (1 day)
**Sorrento, Italy (1 day)
Capri, Italy (1 day)
Amalfi Coast (3 days)
Pompeii (1 day)
Naples (3 days)
**Rome (3 days) This is Easter weekend, so will be in the square for the service and then visit Rome later on
Sienna (1 day)
San Gimignano (1 day)
Lucca / Pisa (2 days)
La Spezia / Cinque Terre (2 days)
Florence (4 days)
**Rome Again (10 days)
**Venice (4 days)
**Milan / Worth going? (2 days)
**-- This is where I cant decide where to go. I want to visit the high country. So maybe somewhere in the Italian or French alps would be great, Switzerland would be neat if there's a really neat place. I'd only be able to go to 1 or 2 spots in the high country because of Eurail days.
**Côte d'Azur, France (2 days)
**Bordeaux (2 days)
Chateau de Chenonceau (1 day)
**Mont Saint Michel (1 day)
**Paris / Giverny (7 days)
London (5 days)
Dublin (2 days)
London (2 days)
Reykjavik, Iceland / and around the Island (14 days)
New York (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 3 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 16 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 17 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta