My husband and I (both in our late thirties) are having a tough time choosing between the following two itineraries for the two week Greek part of our summer vacation. We will be in Greece between the last week of June and the first week of July. If you had to choose between the following, which would you choose and why:
1. Crete, Naxos and Santorini
2. Zakynthos, Kefalonia and Corfu
We love beaches, small, quaint towns and history and we will rent a car to discover the islands.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All mail ☎1800 681 7208 वमन Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL EMAIL Tec*H
- 2 Which Aran Island??
- 3 AOL ☎ 1~800*681*7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ak47
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 7 Rent in Rome
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Moscow Hotels
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 21 Spain in 2018
- 22 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 25 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?