We have a week in the middle of April to visit a couple European cities before heading to Morroco. We have been to Amsterdam, London, Paris, Spain, and Italy. We want go somewhere with good night life and great sites to see during the day. Malta, Budapest, Turkey, Vienna, Holland for the tulips and Bruges have all been suggested. Does anyone have any ideas for us….Thank you in advance for your help. PS.. Do you think it would be safe at this time for 3 26 year old women to visit Turkey in April?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Andalusia
- 2 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 3 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 4 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 9 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 10 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 11 South of France
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 14 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 15 Help with Spain itinerary
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Family vacation
- 25 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence