We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 9 Where to stay in Naples?
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour