Day 1 Arrive Paris 8 am Car to Normandy
Day 2 Normandy (DDay tour w guide)
Day 3 Normandy (Mont st Michel)
Day 4 Train back to Paris (return car at train station) see Eiffel tower at night
Day 5 Paris (Army Museum, Napoleons Tomb, Arc de Triumph)
Day 6 Paris (Notre Dame and Tower (climb early), Louvre, Trocadero)
Day 7 Train Paris to London
Day 8 London (Buckingham Palace, Churchill War Rooms, West. Abby, Big Ben)
Day 9 London (London Eye, Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral)
Day 10 Easy Jet London to Rome
Day 11 Rome (Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica)
Day 12 (Colosseum, Capitol Hill, Pantheon, Catacombs)
Day 13 Rome Borghese Gallery, Spanish Steps, Capp. Crypt, Cat. of Priscilla, Trevi Fount.
Day 14 Travel Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!