I am taking my mom to Paris and London in June, and I am looking for suggestions of out of the way/not commonly known/interesting things to do in both cities. I have been to both cities before and have the standard, most famous things covered; I'm looking for things that don't necessarily make it into the top 10 lists in the guidebooks. What are some interesting things you all have found to do in these cities that you may have just stumbled upon accidentally, but would now say are "must do?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected]:844:3O7:279O PASSWORD RESET FACEBOOK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany