I was wondering if anyone has heard if the Thello night train from Paris to Milan is canceled on the weekend of May 18th 2012. I have been checking regularly with both the Thello website and Trenitalia and neither have it listed as an option. The Thello website says to return later and check.
However, I did come across a notice on another website that said the train is canceled due to major work on the rails.
Hoping someone can confirm or deny this so I can seek other ways to get to Milan that weekend.
Thanks in advance for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Dubrovnik
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 8 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 14 Budget trip
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 18 Algarve Town Selection
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Browsing Barcelona
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 24 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19