We will be heading out on our trip and I had a few more questions. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. We will split time in Barcelona, Seville and Madrid.
1. We have booked Sagrada Familia and hope to see Park Guell, too in Barcelona. We wondered if it is possible/worth it to see both in the same day? We have tickets for SF in the am and were thinking to see Park Guess late afternoon until closing. Also, we usually do our own tour, but do you recommend we see the museum, too? And are there any suggestions about which site to book from? The Park Guell site did not seem to offer an option other than entry and guided tours.How much time should we allow there?
2. Can anyone recommend a good day trip from Seville by bus or train to see any nearby mountain towns? We will see Cordoba one day.
3. The weather I looked up was most depressing, seemingly calling for rain almost the entire time. I am now thinking of a light rain jacket, sad to say. Weather was in the 60s and lower at night. Can anyone suggest anything unique to see in any of the places indoors if the weather report is right? We plan to see Picasso's Museum, the Prado and perhaps Gaudi's museum, as per above.
Thanks...think sunny thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL @ Online + 1800/570/1233 recovery CONTACT #$ tec*h …
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 20 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?