I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 4 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Where to stay in Naples?
- 7 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help