Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

The Mansart, the Bretoneerie, the Britannique, or the Queen Mary - which Paris Hotel, please?

Search

The Mansart, the Bretoneerie, the Britannique, or the Queen Mary - which Paris Hotel, please?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 06:53 AM
Steph

Hello, I have been given one night in Paris for my birthday, and I will be going there by myself in early October. As I will be 5 months pregnant at the time, sleep, food, ease of geting to and from the place and a lift that works are all important considerations! Can anyone tell me whether they have stayed at any of the above hotels, or maybe stayed at more than one, and would like to give me some advice on the best one to choose? <BR> <BR>Thanks, Steph.

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 09:50 AM
Judy

Have only stayed at the Mansart, we asked for next highest grade for a double and it was a lovely,large room, AC, antiques, decent breakfast, one block to a nice metro stop, and a few good restaurants.

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 12:32 PM
Steph

Thanks Judy - I haven't been able to find many reviews on the Mansart, so that's really helpful!

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 06:10 PM
PatD

the Hotel le Bretonerrie does not have an elevator or airconditioning. Things to consider with the addded "luggage" you are carrying.

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 08:05 PM
Steph

Thanks Pat - two things not mentioned in the websites I've seen for that hotel - I'll cross that one off the list!