We will be in Bardolino, the Lake Garda region, in a few weeks. Thinking about taking a day trip to the Dolomite's. Is it possible? (This is not an April fools joke)
Any suggestions? We have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Sleep at Heathrow
- 7 Self Drive UK tour
- 8 Where to See Flamenco
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 13 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 14 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 15 Airport Transfer
- 16 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Arezzo - how much time?
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view