Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   The day is here! I'm off to Italy today! (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/the-day-is-here-im-off-to-italy-today-203055/)

Monica Nov 1st, 2001 03:20 AM

The day is here! I'm off to Italy today!

Thanks everyone for your advise, suggestions, and good wishes. Reenie and I are off to Italy today and I have to go pack my bag. I'll report back when I return and if I have the opportunity, I'll find an internet cafe and say hello. Ciao! Monica

Rex Nov 1st, 2001 03:58 AM

Have a great trip, Monica. <BR> <BR>Best wishes, <BR> <BR>Rex <BR>

Nancy Nov 1st, 2001 05:06 AM

Bye, Monica! Travel safely, have fun, and bring back some wonderful memories to share with us.

s.fowler Nov 1st, 2001 05:07 AM

Yay Monica:) <BR>Please have a wonderful time!!!!

Vita Nov 1st, 2001 05:26 AM

Have a great time, Monica! I know you will.

Judi Nov 1st, 2001 05:39 AM

Hi Monica, <BR>Have a safe and pleasant trip. We are leaving tomorrow!! We'll see you in Siena.

top Nov 1st, 2001 05:48 AM

topping

Miriam Nov 1st, 2001 05:49 AM

Hi Monica, <BR> <BR>I hope it`s not too late. I tried to mail you yesterday night, but the mail kept bouncing back. <BR>I will leave a note for you in your hotel in Venice about Siena etc... <BR> <BR>Have a safe trip, see you in Siena <BR> <BR>Miriam

Miriam Nov 1st, 2001 05:53 AM

To Judi, <BR> <BR>sorry I didn`t answer your nice mail, Oliver deleted it by mistake and I wasn`t able to get hold of your address. <BR>We look forward to meet you. <BR> <BR>Have a nice trip, as well. <BR> <BR>Miriam

Book Chick Nov 1st, 2001 06:09 AM

Buon Viaggio, Monica! Let us know when you return & give us all the impressions of your trip. <BR> <BR>BC

elaine Nov 1st, 2001 06:19 AM

Have a great trip, and be well.

qwerty Nov 1st, 2001 07:04 AM

ttt

christina Nov 1st, 2001 07:51 AM

ciao monica! <BR> <BR>i tried to mail you but it turned back. i wrote now a second one and hope it will arrive. if not, i contacted now miriam and if you do have another mail adress where i can write something, please tell me! <BR> <BR>have a save trip and hopefully see you in siena! <BR> <BR>tanti saluti <BR> <BR>christina

Monica Nov 1st, 2001 07:56 AM

Thanks everyone! I'll definitely write about my trip when I return. <BR> <BR>Hi Miriam and Judi, see you in Siena. Miriam, I'll wait for your message at my hotel. <BR> <BR>Christina, I just emailed you, but here are the directions to Cane e Gato that I received: <BR> <BR>From the bell tower in the Campo, to the left is city hall; take the street to the left of city hall, Via del Porrione. It turns into Via San martino. Turn left onto Via Paglianesi. Follow that and Cane e Gato will be on the left before you reach the enxt street. (near hotel Antica Torre). Phone number is 39-0577-287545. <BR> <BR>

Diane Nov 1st, 2001 08:29 AM

Have a good trip, Monica -- look forward to your internet cafe posts! Talk to you when you get back

Judy Nov 1st, 2001 08:42 AM

Have a wonderful trip Monica! I wish I were going with you. Maybe next year. :)