My family will be flying out to Berlin to visit family, and we'd like to take a trip to Rome, as well, from Berlin. I'm assuming the train is going to be the best way to do this (not the fastest, but I can't afford an additional $750 fuel surcharge on top of airfare for the four of us), so can someone tell me how to set up a train trip to do this?
I'm hoping to take a night train for the first leg. When I go on the train sites, it really is confusing. Does anyone have any suggestions or a way to decode this type of trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 Sleep at Heathrow
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 6 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 7 Netherlands- Texel
- 8 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 9 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 10 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 11 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 12 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 16 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 17 9 day trip to France
- 18 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 England
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 23 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy
The best way to get from Berlin to Rome that won't cost an arm and a leg...