I am very pleased and proud to say a big Thanks to All who provided me help with the Paris and Netherlands itenary help, pls see the two links below.
1. Paris Link :
2. Netherlands Link :
Just a small confession that I had posted this on behalf of my friend who was visiting Europe and he expresses his joy at all the suggestions provided ( he now thinks I am an expert in Europe and trusts me blindly for travel suggestions )
He used the Paris Bi-cycle tour and the Paris hostel suggested in the forum, Keuekenhoff, Utrecht to name just a few.
Thanks Once again and apologies again for posting on behalf of my friend, but he said his visit was memorable !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Christmas Markets 2017
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Budget trip
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 7 Driving
- 8 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Algarve Town Selection
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 paris to london- day trip
- 13 Browsing Barcelona
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help