Can anyone please tell me how to find this information:
I want to take a train from Charles de Gualle Airport to Provence. I would love to see a list of destinations for direct trains from CDG to Provence cities/towns but can't quite figure it out.
I'm planning a trip for late September and early October. Originally had planned to train to Avignon, but mostly just because I knew i could. Avignon is not stirring my imagination.
My dream trip would consist of small and charming towns, some markets, a few historic sites, the coast, and as many art museums and galleries as possible.
It seems to me that the galleries and museums are concentrated nearer to Nice. Am I right? I'm sort of seeing Nice as the only substantial city I'm interested in.
Not looking for wine, and not interested in any Year in Provence related stuff. Also much more interested in seeing art than in walking in the footsteps of artists.
13 nights on the ground. Would love to end in Paris, even for a day and night. (flying in and out of CDG)
I'm stymied on my itinerary and could use help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mater Dei vs De La Salle live stream
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France