I just realized I will be leaving rome on republic day, this is probably not an optimal situation. Does termini close during the day, and will other means of transport to the airport be affected by the festivities.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 3 Sleep at Heathrow
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Keukenhaf
- 7 Netherlands- Texel
- 8 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 England
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 17 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 2 week May trip with kids
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA