We fly into Fiumicino on 25 March and shall hire a car - we have motored many times in Italy: this time is unfortunately a bit early in the year and I would not be happy motoring in snow - that is my concern.
We fancy Basilicata but my question is: at this time of year would we find that a lot of the roads would maybe have snow - if so, it may be better if we head north to Lazio and Viterbo etc? (Although we really fancy Basilicata).
Any advice would be appreciated - thanks, Patricia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CHARTER 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT CHARTER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Advise Needed
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 8 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 9 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 14 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal