Hi Fodor Friends!!
After posting and searching on Fodors for hours I have come up with a "TEMPORARY" itinerary for 5 days in Paris in June.
A little about us before our trip: we are not interested in spending all our time in museums. Goal is to walk the villages and streets like a Parisian, eat and drink well, and roam the streets of Paris.
Day One: Thursday: Fly into Paris for 1 pm. Settle in in hotel and freshen up.
Visit D'Orsay (after much debate bw this or the Louvre, all signs point to Dorsay) since it is open late
Evening cruise on the Siene and light dinner
Day 2 Friday: Eiffel Tower early in the morning followed by
Arc De Triumph
Place de la Concorde
(If we feel up to it, since the Louvre is open late this day, we will pop in to check it out"
Day 3: Saturday
St Chappelle when it opens at 9:30
Notre Dame when it opens at 1030
St Germain quarter
Walk along the Siene
Day 4 : Sunday
8 am: Gardens of Versailles
9 am: Palace of Versailles
12 pm: Marie Antoinettes Estate
--> Maybe do Montmartre area in the afternoon?
Day 5: Day trip to Champagne?
Cover anything in Paris we didn't get to see?
So- I dont feel I have too much planned, and will need things to fill in the afternoons such as Day 4 after Versailles.
Any suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG $$ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVGTec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 5 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 6 Once upon a time in Italy
- 7 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 8 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 9 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 10 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 11 beware of robbed in Milan
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
Hi Fodor Friends!!