Will be spending a day in Monopoli, Italy and arriving by train. Do you know if there are taxis available from the station to the historic center area? Same question for Ostuni and Locorotondo. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advise Needed
- 2 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 3 South of France
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 8 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 9 10 days in europe
- 10 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 11 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 12 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 13 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 land vs river cruise
- 16 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 17 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 18 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 19 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 20 Scotland ideas
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 23 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches