Reload this Page >

Taxi or private limo from CDG to Eurodisney

Old May 17th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all:

I am attending a conference at Euro Disney in early July and need to get there from CDG. I don't want to rent a car (too tired after the flight) nor take the bus (no way I am schlepping the luggage on public transportation ).

Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost or can you point me toward a limo/private cab company where I can get a price?

Many thanks for your assistance.

Regards Ger
Old May 17th, 2004, 03:31 PM

Assuming you are staying at Disney, why don't you take an airport shuttle? It certainly would be less expensive than either limo or cab.

Just a suggestion.
Old May 17th, 2004, 05:45 PM

It's 30 km to Eurodisney from CDG. Paris shuttle charges 90 E for a private car..a taxi should be a lot less.
Old May 17th, 2004, 11:11 PM

Depending on the time you arrive, the TGV could be an option. It leaves directly from terminal 2 and the Disney station is right on the property within walking distance of the hotels. It takes around 8 minutes to get there on the TGV.
Old May 18th, 2004, 11:14 AM

A group airport shuttle would be less expensive, if it will take you there (some won't go anywhere but central Paris). But it is a form of public transportation as you have to go with others, wait for them, and do the appointment and phoning on arrival stuff. YOu don't have the problems of shlepping around luggage up and down stairs, of course, but it's still not as easy as a cab. I wouldn't do it on business.

That's only a little farther than from CDG to Paris, so I'd just take a taxi. It should be about 50 euro.

YOu can rent a limo from Carey Limousine in Paris, but it will be more than that, so no reason for it.
Old May 18th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Original Poster

Thank you all for the information. I will definately take the taxi; I had not realized that it was so cheap

Busing/training is out of the question with one massive suitcase (for a 2-week trip), a roll-on with files and electronics and a computer bag!

regards .. Ger