Hi everyone ,
I am traveling with my parents and two 9 year olds to Paris
My parents cannot walk too much so was wanting to take a taxi for short distances but have just been told that one cannot hail a cab for five even if it is 3 adults and two kids .
Is that true ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 8 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 9 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 10 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 10 days in europe
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Where to stay in Naples?
- 22 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 23 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 24 European honeymoon help needed
- 25 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
Hi everyone ,