I need some urgent help. 4 of my friends, all girls, are in Paris this week and they want to get small tattoos done as a tribute to their holiday. Unfortunately, most of the top tattoo parlours in Paris (Mystery, Tin Tin, Tribal Act etc.) do not take walk-in's without appointments. Appointments are not available for months in these places. They want to do it this Saturday, the 8th of September in the evening. Does anyone know of any locations that allow for walk-ins? The tattoo designs they've chosen are not so complicated, so the sketch, transfer and ink processes should not take long. It should be a hygienic place with decent artistes and preferably in a location safe for 4 women as well. Can someone help? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Italy
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Rome Hotel
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Which Aran Island??