Just in case any of you are flying into Portugal March 21 - 23, please be aware that TAP airlines is having a system wide strike. I have just spent an hour on the phone trying to rearrange our trip. They are being very flexible about changing your tickets, but the days of March 21 - March 23 are off limits and the 20th and 24th are looking full.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 2 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 6 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 10 days in europe
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!