I'm French i have 26 years and i living in south of France (Montpellier).
I want to go in USA for working, and i want talking with Americans people for improve my language in English.
I known very well France every contries and specialy Languedoc Roussilon, land of Paris, Bretagne, Normandie ...
If you have questions about France i would be happy to answer them.
Just one point, use a simple language with mee, because my English it is not very well.
And if you learn French i can learning you.
Thanks you, Merci beaucoup.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 3 Driving
- 4 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 5 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 6 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 7 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 8 Change of resident
- 9 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 10 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 15 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 19 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018