Reload this Page >

taking the kids to disneyland Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 12:30 PM
carey

We are expats living in zurich with 4 kids (11.7,3 and 1). We are taking the kids to DIsneyland PAris for Xmas-New year. W ehave booked at the sante fe hotel. We would like to know if the buffolo bill show and the cinema in the disney village are in english. Thanks for your help.

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 12:36 PM
xxx

I also have a Q about disneyland. I have an 11 month old daughter who will be with me. Can she go in any of the rides?

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Lynn

Sorry, don't know but I checked the website and there is a contact page to get feedback, they will be able to tell you if no-one from the Foders board has been.<BR>http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/search/contact/index.htm<BR><BR>Hope the kids have fun.

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 01:56 PM
Martine

Carey: the Buffalo Bill show is in French but it is not necessary to know French to be able to follow the show. It is a dinner show with games.<BR><BR>The movies in the Gaumont cinema are in french and in original version.<BR><BR>xxx: Your daughter can not ride the Space mountain, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain in the Disneyland Parc. And in the Studio's: she is not old enough for the Rock and Rollercoaster.<BR><BR>

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 01:59 PM
carey

Martine, When you say a movie is in the &quot;original movie&quot; does that mean if it is an engliah movie it will be in english there?

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 02:02 PM
xxx

The Buffalo Bill show is in both English and in French with instantaneous switching between the two languages throughout the show.<BR><BR>Many of the movies are v.o. (original versions) so if they are American or British movies, they are in English with French subtitles.

Old Nov 17th, 2002, 09:48 AM
martine

Previous poster is right about the movies. That is what I also wanted to say.<BR>