I am travelling once again with my nieces (in their 40s-50s) to Europe. Over a year ago, we flew into MIlan, took the train to Venice with stops in Verona and Padua. From Venice, we took the overnight train to Paris and headed back from there.
We would like to do a similar trip. this time, fly to Frankfurt and maybe go to another country on the third day. Austria via Munich by train?
My nieces like to go to tourist attractions since one of them has had limited travel experience. We like food, markets, churches, culture etc. I would appreciate suggestions on where to go or what to see.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG Installation Contact service n0 18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 4 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery