My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER ;@ INSTALLATIONS CONTACT ? 1:800:681:7208 TEC*H 24/7
- 2 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Scotland ideas
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 land vs river cruise
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia