I will be spending 2 weeks in Basel, Swizterland where I will be on an official visit, with 1 weekend to spare to roam around.
1. I am planning for Jungfrau (or Titlis) on Saturday (16-Jan).
2. Zurich city on Sunday (17-Jan)
Any other ideas or suggestions?
Also, a friend of mine will be on a tourist visa and staying in Basel with me for 1 week. He plans to make Basel his base and then see places in Germany & Switzerland.
1. What all should my friend see in Switzerland. He will use only day trips and day tours. No overnight stays outside Basel.
2. What day trips can he take from Basel and see in Germany?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Where to stay in Naples?
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 10 days in europe
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 European honeymoon help needed
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 16 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 17 land vs river cruise
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Browsing Barcelona
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19