Am taking the liberty to post a new thread just because there is already one existing ( by asmama) and I do not want to confuse issues. Any help ,idea, template itinerary ,advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I am looking to make a short trip to Switzerland with my wife & 2 kids ( 13 & 5 resp)between the days mentioned in the topic - tying in with the october half term. An option suggested by Swiss Travel Centre is on the higher side - estimate of £ 2000 plus and hence this request.
We want to mix up all, land , rail & water travel if possible to get the maximum out of the 5 days. Excursions to Jungfrau ,Titlis are mandatory (kids want that). I intend to be in Zurich by mid-day Saturday 16th Oct and fly out evening of the 20th. Would also like to visit Luzern, Interlaken ,Engleberg if enroute to either of the mountains.
I have seen some very helpful posts on the asmama thread and am working through that but as we are travelling a little later and for a shorter duration , I cannot afford the luxury of that travel. What about the weather that time of the year ( altho I am quite aware of the mountain weather uncertainity).
All help, more than appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 ICLOUD $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h by 24*7
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 10 days in europe
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 18 Greece during Easter week or August
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 23 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips