We are traveling to France and Switzerland in August. I need some suggestions with regard to the Swiss leg of my travel. I can spend 4-5 days in Switzerland/ most budgets/ traveling with 2 kids under the age of 5.
This is the plan we have come up with
1. Arrive in Zurich by train from Paris . See bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls
2. proceed to Lucerene by train the same evening. stay for the night in Lucerence. Walk around late night and visit Mt.Titlus the next day.
3. From Lucerene proceed to interlaken and see jungfraujoch
4. Proceed to Geneva , spend the day there and fly out back home.
Does it seem like a do-able plan?
1. On day 1 when I arrive in Zurich ,where can I stow my luggage when I go to bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls?
2. Any suggestions for places t stay in Lucerene - preferably a place with a kitchentte/ microwave to whip up a quip meal for the kids?
3. What else to do in interlaken if the weather is bad and we cannot see the jungfraujoch?
4. Again where can I stow my luggage in interlaken while we go sight seeing?
5. Any interesting things to do in Geneva? For the day tha I am going to spend there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!