I will be in Switzerland for (almost) 4 days in July. I'm starting out in Geneva on a Monday and plan on the first two days to include a mix of Geneva itself, and the highlights in the surrounding Lake Geneva area (i.e. Montreux/Chillon etc).
I am staying over in Zurich on Wednesday night. Which leaves me Wednesday, and half a day Thursday. I have to get to Zurich but plan on stopping along the way and I don't need much time there. Would love as much of a taste of the Berner Oberland as I can get in that limited amount of time. I know a huge day trip up to Jungfraujoch won't work , but what are my options? I can stop at Interlaken, and do something less ambitious from there, or Lucerne....any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 8 Dublin to Donegal
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 12 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 13 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base