I will be flying to Geneva for 5 days, here is my rough plan so far:
Day one: Arrive Sat morning 9 am, drop bags off at hotel and pick up Geneva free transport card to take a bus to Mont Saleve for a few hours, bus back to Cornavin (where my hotel is) and explore the area, see jet d'eau.
Day two: Sunday, what should I do in Geneva on a Sunday?
Day Three: Monday; buy a train ticket (CHF 30) to Montreux drop bags off at hotel, buy a train tick from Montreux to Lausanne (I believe the Mobilis Day Pass CHF 12.60 cover a return trip to Montreux and also travelling on all networks in Lausanne?), Le Port d'Ouchy, any other ideas?
Day Four: Tues; Use our free Riviera pass from our hotel to travel to Chateau de Chillon in the morning, Lunch, train to Rochers-de-Naye (does my free Riviera pass cover this journey?) explore for a few hours , nothing else planned for the rest of the evening, ideas welcome.
Day Five: Weds - Any suggestion for the morning? I have to train back to Geneva for my flight at 4pm. CHF30 back to Geneva
I'm trying to be as cost effective a s possible with my traveling and it seems like I will only pay about CHF73 to travel to the places above, does this all look correct (my free travel pass from the hotels should cover most of my travels?)
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017