We are going to Switzerland from 23rd April to 27th April 2012.
We want to go to Lucerene, Interlaken, Montreax, Lausanne and zZrmatt. Can someone kindly suggest how we should go about it. Also, where should we stay so that we can have day trips to these places or should we take hotel at different places
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Christmas week in Ireland
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Packing Champagne