My wife and i are trying to map out the best itinerary from lake como to Switzerland. We arrive in milan this saturday the 6th early morning and plan on renting a car from milan to bellagio where we are staying for one night. Onward from there, we have 9 days to drive through Switzerland starting on the 7th. Ideally would love to drive to iterlaken and visit blausee and lausanne. Is it reasonable to drive from that region to st moritz and ultimately to venice for 2 nights? We need to be back in milan on the evening of the 16th as our retrum flight is on rhe morning of the 17th. We have done milan before but would like to stay there for out last night. I love to drive so distance is not really an issue. Heard chamonix is amazing as well but seems like we wont have enough time. Any input is most appreciated including towns to visit along the way, places to stay and restaurants. Not really on a budget. Its our anniversary on the 12th so id like to surpirse her along the way!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 8 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Driving
- 13 Dubrovnik
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Algarve Town Selection
- 25 paris to london- day trip