I'm travelling to Switzerland next year in august/september.
I need some tips on when (what time of day) to go on top of a mountain to have the best pictures.
I think you all know the problem you end up at the top of the mountain after a long trip and then you notice that the pictures you want to take are rubbish because the sun is in the wrong direction. So if you can give me some tips about the following places ... it would me much appreciated.
This is where I will go:
- Niederhorn: i would love some clear pics with lake thun on them
- Jungfraujoch: best time for views of the aletsch glacier?
- Matterhorn Paradise
- Gornergrat railway
Thanks for the assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 2 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 3 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 11 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 12 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 13 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 18 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
Switzerland: best time of day for mountain top view pictures?