I'm planning to visit Switzerland in Feb end. I need suggestions on the below:
-Is Feb-March good time to visit?
-If i want to visit Interlaken, Bern, Zurich, Appenzell and do skiing may be at Swiss Alps, where should i start from and plan my route? I need to book return tickets accordingly so need to know the last destination.
-I have heard it is an expensive place, how would you suggest me to save costs?
-Best mode of travel for these places?
-Any other suggestions on must visit places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 4 Trans Siberian Train
- 5 Greece during Easter week or August
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 My France Vacation
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 Iceland driving in March
- 23 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 24 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?