I'm planning to head to 3 countries in EU
My route as per below:
Msia -> London -> Switz -> Italy -> Msia
I'm wondering what can I do in Switz with public transport only for 4 days, which includes travel in and out of Switz.
Best if suggestions on which are to stay can be provided too.
As I dont have many days to spare, I'd just like to do the highlights of Switz. I am a nature person and would like relaxing trip as this is a honeymoon. Less touch points is okay as I just want a good time there.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 3 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 9 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 10 Driving
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 18 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Poland--where else to go
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 South of France
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna