I've spent hours researching Swiss trains and transport and passes. Truthfully, I'm still confused. I hope if I write out my itinerary and a few questions you can help direct me. I think that the Swiss Travel Pass Flexi for 3 days is what I need, but I'm certainly not sure.
Travel from Zurich Airport to Interlaken (have a ride from there to Grindelwald lodgings)
Day 2 and 3
Hope to visit the villages and paths by mountain transport, and take a boat trip on Lake Brienz or Lake Thun (anyone prefer one to the other?)
Day 4, 5 and 6 on Lake Maggiore in Cannobio. Probably won't be using public transport.
Take train from Bellinzona to Milan
Basic questions are these:
Is the Swiss Travel Pass Flexi the best for us?
Are there discounts for buying early?
Do I really need a first class pass to ride on the top of a lake boat?
From whom do I reserve and buy tickets from Bellinzona to Milan?
I not only appreciate your help, but I really need it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 password reset Contact AOL Tec*h care
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 2 week May trip with kids
- 15 Arezzo - how much time?
- 16 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 Airport Transfer
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!