I am pretty confused about various Swiss pass options and wondering if someone can help me figure out the one which saves me some money! Also, do I need to buy the pass before I leave? Are the prices different depending upon where you buy and when you buy?
Here is my travel schedule
Day 1 - Paris to Geneva to Montreux (can any type of swiss pass be used on the train from Paris to Geneva?)
Day 2 - Local trains within Montreux and Vevey
Day 3 - Scenic train from Montreux to Wengen (I think this will require 3 changes?
Day 4 - Trip to Jungfrau from Wengen
Day 5 - Trip to Murren and Schilthorn from Wengen
Day 6 - Train from Wengen to Lucerne
Day 7 - Local trains in Lucerne and Weggis, Mt Pilatus
Day 8 - Lucerne to Zurich to Salzburg via Innsbruck
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Drivers license when renting a scooter on Tenerife
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 10 Days in Austria
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 Champagne Tours
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 25 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017