Trying to figure of the best swiss pass to get as its truly confusing. Half card? Half card with swiss pass flexible? Ill be heading from Genoa to Zermatt at the end of the month and departing from Zurich back to the states.
7/4 Genoa- Milan on Trentalia 10.30 euros plan to buy separately from swiss pass.
7/4 Milan to Zermatt SBB - 51 CHF
7/5 Gornegrat- 86 CHF
7/6 Klein Matterhorn 99 CHF
7/6 Early Afternoon Zermatt to Bern 88 CHF - will spends 3 hours in Bern before heading to Lucerne that evening. Will have bags sent to Lucerne
7/6 Bern to Lucerne - 38 CHF
7/7 -Rigi- 68 CHF
7/8 Lucerne to Zurich Airport 29 CHF
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Once upon a time in Italy
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 9 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 22 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 23 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga