Notices

Swiss and austria

Jul 2nd, 2014, 04:07 AM
Original Poster

Swiss and austria

Hi,
I applied for swiss business visa and i got my passport with blue stamp on it but no visa. My HR received a mail to apply for work permit in swiss which is complicated process. Now my company is applying again for austria business visa by changing the content of invitation. in both the place our company has branches. Will there be any problem in my case?
Jul 2nd, 2014, 04:56 AM

This is not something that people on this board are equipped to answer.

If your company has offices in multiple countries they know the process and how to apply properly. Generally the issue is that they must demonstrate that you have particular qualifications making it important that you - and not an equally qualified local - are needed to do this job. Our company has done this easily with short-term transfers of several key people - but it usually is difficult unless you have specific skills or experience or relationship with a particular client that makes YOU necessary.

You need to clarify this with your HR department and whatever attorneys they are using - not us.
Jul 2nd, 2014, 04:57 AM

Sorry - and I have no idea what a "blue stamp" is and how it differs from a visa.
Jul 2nd, 2014, 05:01 AM
Original Poster

Hi,
Sorry!! I didn't know that this is relevant board for this discussion.
Thanks for the immediate response

Search this Thread