I am new to this forum and need your help to see if the travel itinerary that i have in mind is good enough.
We are two (husband and wife) of us travelling to switzerland and paris.
I would like to know if it is worth including glacier express and bernina express and if yes, then how should i add it in my itinerary?
Is there anything else that i should cover?
Day 1: Arrive zurich in morning. Visit rhine falls. Move to lucerne. Stay at lucerne
Day 2: Mt. Titlis
Day 3: Mt. Pilatus
Day 4: Move to interlaken, go to lake brienz, stay at murren
Day 5: Grindelwald, stay at murren
Day 6: Jungfurau, stay at murren
Day 7: Schilthorn, stay at murren
Day 8: Interlaken to zermatt. Then visit matterhorn
Day 9: Zermatt to geneva. On the way. Visit montreux. Visit lake geneva, if time permits
Day 10: Geneva to Paris
Please let me know your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 Poland--where else to go
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 10 days in europe
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 23 Trans Siberian Train
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 3 weeks driving the Netherlands