I would like to know if anyone could recommend swimming pools that are nice and clean in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville. I swim 4 times a week and would like to keep up with my exercise program during my upcoming trip to Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt ak/47
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 family trip to Germany and more
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Milan airport--which one